Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Best Original Article of the year Award 2022 I am proud to inform that my meta-analysis article on GI & Liver manifestations of covid has received the Best Original Article award from the Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.
- Scientist of the Year Award for the Year 2022 awarded by the American College of Physicians (ACP) India Chapter.
- Figured in the Top 2% of Scientists of the World in the list compiled by Elsevier and Stanford University. Also figured among the top 25 Gastroenterologists from India.
- Awarded Master of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (MISG) on 07-Jan-2023 during the ISGCON 2022 at Jaipur.
- Awarded Fellow of the Indian National Association for the Study of Liver (FINASL) on 06-Aug-2022 during the INASL 2022.
- Awarded Fellow of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (FISG) on 12-Feb-2022 during the ISGCON 2021.
- Awarded Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP) on 28-Apr-2022 during the 2022 Convocation Ceremony at the Internal Medicine Meeting at McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, IL, USA.
- ACP India Chapter Clinical Practice Award for the year 2021 towards outstanding contribution in the field of Gastromedicine and setting new standards in clinical practice.
- Outstanding Contribution Award 2020 given by the Journal of Clinical and Translational Hepatology in recognition of the contributions towards development of the journal during the year 2020.
- India International Healthcare Award for being The Most Promising Gastroenterologist of the Year 2018 (Delhi) by the APS Research and Media.
- GRIPMER Best Research Paper Award 2017 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for paper entitled “Correlation of transient elastography with hepatic venous pressure gradient in patients with cirrhotic portal hypertension: A study of 326 patients from India” published in the journal World Journal of Gastroenterology.
- Young Investigator Award at the APASL 2008, Seoul, Korea, for the paper entitled “Decompensation by variceal bleed and ascites has similar portal hemodynamics in cirrhosis.”
- Plenary Presentation at the APDW 2008, New Delhi, India entitled “Endoscopic variceal ligation plus propranolol and isosorbidemononitrate versus endoscopic variceal ligation alone for secondary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding: a large prospective randomized controlled trial”
- Best Paper Award at the plenary session of ISG-INASL 2007, Mumbai, India, for the paper entitled “Endoscopic variceal ligation (EVL) plus propranolol (P) and isosorbidemononitrate (ISMN) versus endoscopic variceal ligation alone in secondary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding: A prospective randomized controlled trial.”
- Hepatology 360 Award Finalist at the Hepatology Live 2012 Conference held on 11th to 13th May 2012 at Vienna, Austria for the research work entitled “Adrenal insufficiency predicts early mortality in patients with cirrhosis”.
Gall bladder & bile