Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- India International Healthcare Award for being The Most Promising Gastroenterologist of the Year 2018 (Delhi) by the APS Research and Media.
- GRIPMER Best Research Paper Award 2017 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for paper entitled “Correlation of transient elastography with hepatic venous pressure gradient in patients with cirrhotic portal hypertension: A study of 326 patients from India” published in the journal World Journal of Gastroenterology.
- Young Investigator Award at the APASL 2008, Seoul, Korea, for the paper entitled “Decompensation by variceal bleed and ascites has similar portal hemodynamics in cirrhosis.”
- Plenary Presentation at the APDW 2008, New Delhi, India entitled “Endoscopic variceal ligation plus propranolol and isosorbidemononitrate versus endoscopic variceal ligation alone for secondary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding: a large prospective randomized controlled trial”
- Best Paper Award at the plenary session of ISG-INASL 2007, Mumbai, India, for the paper entitled “Endoscopic variceal ligation (EVL) plus propranolol (P) and isosorbidemononitrate (ISMN) versus endoscopic variceal ligation alone in secondary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding: A prospective randomized controlled trial.”
- Hepatology 360 Award Finalist at the Hepatology Live 2012 Conference held on 11th to 13th May 2012 at Vienna, Austria for the research work entitled “Adrenal insufficiency predicts early mortality in patients with cirrhosis”.
Gall bladder & bile